Pinterest

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Top 17 Middle Grade Books I Read This Year

These are the TOP 17 Middle Grade Books I read this year. 

I went through my list of books and chose the top 17 middle grade books. (Not necessarily 2017 copyright.)   Lots of great reading this year.  I read a total of 95 books in 2017.   I started keeping track of adult books later in the year and so this total includes all my reading after a certain point. My goal is to read more adult books this year so it is a good decision to keep track of them too!  Below are links to my book reviews.

Circus Mirandus
Connect The Stars
It Ain't So Awful Falafel
Maxi's Secret
My Diary from the Edge of the World
One Amazing Elephant
Real Friends
Refugee
Restart
Soar
Space Case
The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart
The Flinkwater Factor
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
The Someday Birds
The Unwanteds
Wishtree
Wolf Hollow

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah was my favorite adult book this year. I raved about it and gave my copy to many people to read. I have linked my review in the title above.  This is must read book!

No comments:

Post a Comment