Pinterest

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The Library of Ever by Zeno Alexander


The Library of Ever is a celebration of libraries in a Lemony Snicket kind of way! It stars Lenora who stops at the local library with her nanny and manages to find a fantastic library which gives her a job as an assistant. She goes on some amazing and fast-paced adventures during her visit and uses knowledge to overcome darker forces.  

The author, Zeno Alexander is following in the Lemony Snicket path and not revealing his true photo or any life information. I did see a photo of him at a school visit and so I know he is a male author. I am always curious as to the reason for the secrecy!

I enjoyed this book and am expecting a sequel since the end alluded to more adventures. I rate this book a 4 out of 4. 

  • Age Range: 8 - 11 years
  • Grade Level: 4 - 7
  • Series: The Library of Ever (Book 1)
  • Hardcover: 208 pages
  • Publisher: Imprint (April 30, 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment