Pinterest

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Christmas Angel Project by Melody Carlson

"I want to be like the angels that Abby described in her letter. And since it is Christmastime, I want to start doing it now!"

  • Hardcover: 176 pages
  • Publisher: Revell (August 30, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • My Rating:  4 out 4

  • Summary:
  • Four friends deal with the grief of the death of their book club member by doing service projects at Christmas to honor their friend and find a new hope in their own lives.

  • I have decided to add some of the adult books I read to my blog this year. I love reading Christmas novellas.  They are short and usually either funny or inspirational and perfect for a December which is a month when I love to read a seasonal story.  

  • The Christmas Angel Project is a quick read....I read it on Christmas Day and really enjoyed the transformational theme of the story. Each woman in this story has much to offer but they have been bogged down by something. Finding a personal service project which fits their gifts and talents  gets them to think about others and share their lives. In return it helps them to live richer lives even though they find the loss of their friend during Christmas to be difficult. 
  • Melody Carlson usually has a good book each Christmas season. I will have to look for the 2017 book! 


No comments:

Post a Comment