Pinterest

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What Should I Read Next Podcast



I have another podcast to recommend today.  Anne Bogel has a weekly podcast where she interviews readers about their book interests and then recommends new books for them.  Throughout the interview lots of book titles are discussed! I have to say, sometimes the readers she interviews have book interests that are way out of my style of reading, however, I love the discussions. Anne has a wonderful voice which I think is perfect for audio. 

Anne also has a website called Modern Mrs. Darcy. I also noticed that she has a book club with lots of suggested titles for each month.  If you want to join this online book club, it is 10.00 a month. However, the suggested list of books are free! Since I would like to read a few more adult books, this might be a nice go to list of suggestions as well.  So, give this podcast a try! I have gotten hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment