Pinterest

Monday, July 24, 2017

Young House Love Has a Podcast



Today I am recommending a podcast!  I have been doing some painting in a couple bathrooms including the cabinets and so I discovered that listening to podcasts keep me entertained.  I use my ipad and then listen with a wireless headset that pairs to the ipad with bluetooth. Works great!

Young House Love has a blog which I used to read occasionally. It is about a young couple who do DIY projects on their home. It eventually became a full-time job for them along with writing a couple of books and becoming well known in the blogging and home improvement world.  They slowed down their blogging to pursue other projects.  I discovered that they are now doing a weekly podcast show.  Today they are on week #57.

I love listening to John and Sherry! They are funny and light hearted and I find myself laughing aloud at their conversations.  Sometimes they have guests to interview or they answer fan mail questions. Other shows deal with their current DIY projects and advice they can give from going through a project. They are down to earth, don't take themselves to seriously, and are always ready for challenges because they do like to be frugal!

Each show is about 40 minutes long and I have been listening to them week by week and back to back.  I haven't listened to them all, but I have spent hours in their company as I have been doing my own DIY projects. Give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment